RAV - RiSA Audio Visual


Our Services

RAV administers the right to broadcast and to publicly perform music videos, and the right to dub (copy or duplicate) music videos for both these purposes. If you wish to do any of the above, you will need a licence to do so.

Broadcast rights cover use by analogue and digital means, by terrestrial, cable and satellite systems, and also new media formats such as internet. If you are a broadcaster interested in using music videos, please contact RAV for more details.

Public performance rights cover any use where music videos are shown in public places.

Please note that the use of music videos and/or sound recordings in public will also require a public performance licence from SAMPRA

Register Here

Contact Us